‘To integrity and beyond’ focused on integrity management issues which are linked by uncertainty.
Details of the of the talks that were delivered are given below. These can also be viewed on our YouTube channel:
- The elephant in the room – CRA corrosion management
Dr Clare Watt BEng, PhD
A controversial issue which is obviously present but avoided as subject for discussion.
- It’s a fair CoP and no mistake
Fran Chalmers CEng, MIMMM
How to deal with integrity issues as an asset heads towards the end of its lifespan.
- One in, all in
Collaboration means working together.
- Why technology won’t solve all our problems
Stevie Darroch IEng, MInstNDT
Let’s get the fundamentals right first!
- Lost in translation
Fraser Balsillie, BEng
How good information can be mislaid between inspection and action.
- A quick integrity root cause analysis for low criticality incidents
Dr Muhammad Ejaz CEng, FIMMM
A lot can be gained by more rigorously investigating smaller integrity events/failures.
- Why aren’t we watching more paint dry?
Dr Ed Whyte
What are the barriers preventing good external corrosion management?
- The certainty of uncertainty
How Monte Carlo simulation can assist effective probability assessment of corrosion based failures.
- Does it pay to play?
Is it right to think that the best way to cope with an ever-increasing workload is to have everyone work longer and harder?
- It’s never as bad as it looks … it could be worse
David Leake, CEng, MIStructE
Structural integrity, the importance of inspection.
- Can we measure integrity? Does it really matter if we can’t?
Making sure that we are putting the right amount of effort in to integrity management.