‘To integrity and beyond’ will focus integrity management issues which are linked by uncertainty.
Details of the of the talks that you will be able to hear are given below:
- The elephant in the room – CRA corrosion management
Dr Clare Watt BEng, PhD
A controversial issue which is obviously present but avoided as subject for discussion.
- It’s a fair CoP and no mistake
Fran Chalmers CEng, MIMMM
How to deal with integrity issues as an asset heads towards the end of its lifespan.
- One in, all in
Collaboration means working together.
- Why technology won’t solve all our problems
Stevie Darroch IEng, MInstNDT
Let’s get the fundamentals right first!
- Lost in translation
Fraser Balsillie, BEng
How good information can be mislaid between inspection and action.
- A quick integrity root cause analysis for low criticality incidents
Dr Muhammad Ejaz CEng, FIMMM
A lot can be gained by more rigorously investigating smaller integrity events/failures.
- Why aren’t we watching more paint dry?
Dr Ed Whyte
What are the barriers preventing good external corrosion management?
- The certainty of uncertainty
How Monte Carlo simulation can assist effective probability assessment of corrosion based failures.
- Does it pay to play?
Is it right to think that the best way to cope with an ever-increasing workload is to have everyone work longer and harder?
- It’s never as bad as it looks … it could be worse
David Leake, CEng, MIStructE
Structural integrity, the importance of inspection.
- Can we measure integrity? Does it really matter if we can’t?
Making sure that we are putting the right amount of effort in to integrity management.