REVISION 3.16.0 - 24 November 2022
This update allows the OIE to reject an inspection from Inspection In Progress to Awaiting Implementation stage. This can only be performed on inspections where no results have been recorded.
In addition, a minor bug concerning the left-side navigation menu on some screens has also been resolved.
REVISION 3.15.0 - 8 November 2022
This update includes:
- Major revamp of the Anomaly Overview Dashboard
- Addition of new graph, “Open Anomalies by Risk”
- Removal of differential and prediction figures from Risk Trending graph
- Inspections in Progress
- Dropdown to select which item to record result against (main line, vessel area etc) has been made searchable
- Admin function to re-enable locked users
- Various bug fixes
REVISION 3.14.0 - 13 October 2022
This update includes:
- New Admin function to delete features that have been entered in error
- Addition of 'Uncontrolled When Printed' statement to footer of all PDF versions of reports
- Reformatting of Comments section of detailed results in Inspection for Review and Approve (OIE) to allow better visibility of text on screen
- Bug fix for removing attached files in Workpack Review and Approval (OIE and IE)
- Bug fix for display of Insulation tables in Admin
REVISION 3.13.0 - 28 September 2022
OIE Anomaly Rejection
This update allows the OIE to reject an anomaly back to the NDT Technician / Inspector.
In addition, several minor changes have been made to the Workpack Creation screens, ensuring consistency, and some minor bugs have also been resolved.
REVISION 3.12.0 - 20 September 2022
Onshore Inspector Qualifications
This update captures an onshore requirement whereby Inspector and Technician qualifications are recorded in the Inspection Report.
REVISION 3.10.0 - 24 August 2022
This update enhances the look and feel of the Condition Dashboard. The Anomaly Overview Dashboard has also been altered, excluding anomalies at still being held with OIE or Tech users in some of the figures shown. The Anomaly Overview dashboard has also been enhanced to exclude from the count, those anomalies raised but not yet reviewed.
In addition various screens have been updated to the new grid format and some minor bugs have been rectified.
REVISION 3.9.0 - 23 August 2022
Penetration Feature Update
This update captures an enhancement to the inspection process for deck & bulkhead penetrations, which are treated as piping inspection features.
Where visual inspections previously recorded condition only, the update allows recording of whether the penetration seal was removed or not.
The Penetration Registers will now automatically record the date on which the seal was last removed.
REVISION 3.8.0 - 11 August 2022
Trunnion Register Update
This update captures an enhancement to Trunnion Register, where all Borescope Inspection fields will now include details from the last borescope inspection carried out on that feature.
Previously, if a visual inspection was carried out and no borescope, the old borescope results would be overwritten, resulting in blank fields.
REVISION 3.7.0 - 20 July 2022
This update has enhanced the workflow in the RBA module and the Written Scheme process for workpack creation. Also, several amendments to the screens in the RBA workflow have been implemented, prompted by user feedback.
In addition, a REST API has been developed for access to anomaly data within PIM Optimum, allowing clients to easily integrate PIM Optimum data into their internal systems.
REVISION 3.6.0 - 15 July 2022
This update allows the OIE to add a comment to planned inspections, which will then be automatically inserted to the draft Certificate of Examination report.
A minor enhancement allowing Admin users to easily set the inspection sequence of line features is also included in this update.
REVISION 3.5.1 - 29 June 2022
Insulation Status and CUI Register
This update adds a new field 'Insulation Status' to visual inspections at line and vessel area levels. This new field will then update the data shown in the CUI Register.
In addition, there are several other minor enhancements.
REVISION 3.4.3 - 30 May 2022
Client Specific Threats for RBA
This update adds functionality for RBA threats to be specific to clients individual requirements, as well as some minor bug fixes.
REVISION 3.4.0 - 25 May 2022
Inspection by Main Line
This update introduces the Main Line into the workpack and inspection workflow, including the tablet app for inspections, as well as some minor updates, adding Post FM inspection technique for adhoc inspections and an Admin function for bulk uploading files against equipment.
REVISION 3.2.0 - 22 March 2022
The main enhancement in this release is the introduction of Feature Specific Inspections, where additional details are recorded against trunnions, penetrations and supports and any visual inspections that are carried out on them.
There are also some additional enhancements included, being: Techs creating anomalies; pulling photos from inspection to an anomaly; Header & Equipment details being added to RAD and EC inspections.
REVISION 3.1.23 - 17 March 2022
This release contains a further update to the RBA Report grid, splitting of CUI inspections in the CUI Register, an administration function to amend Risk Expiry dates for anomalies as well as some bug fixes.
REVISION 3.1.20 - 10 March 2022
This update contains an Administration feature that allows the upload of historic CUI inspection results from Excel.
REVISION 3.1.13 - 7 March 2022
This release contains the addition of Condition details to RBA Report grid, update to Condition display in the Condition dashboard as well as modifying the Equipment Data Upload to record individual changes in the Change History for that equipment.
REVISION 3.1.9 - 14 February 2022
Pipework Overview Register
A new register, Pipework Overview, has been added under the Registers menu. This will be available to all users that currently have access to the current CUI Register and has been added to primarily assist with the completion of RBAs.
It displays similar information as in the current CUI Register, but shows the information for all in- service lines for the selected Corrosion Circuit, regardless of their insulation status. Also, the Live Anomalies column show all types of anomalies, not just those of a CUI type.
As with the CUI Register, users can drill-down to feature level on a line.
Anomaly Defect – new MMS Reference field (OIE/IE/Client/RC/FMC)
Under the Defect details of an anomaly, a new optional field MMS Reference has been added. This field will be used to record the reference to corrective actions raised in the Maintenance Management System (MMS).
CoE Completion and Approval (IE)
On the grid on the home screen, a new column, System Group has been added.
CoE Review and Sign Off (CE)
On the grid on the home screen, a new column, Approval Date has been added.
Data Upload – Equipment
A change has been made to the upload of equipment data to ensure that duplicate entries cannot be
loaded. Unfortunately, this is quite an intensive process, so the amount of records per upload has
been limited to 3500 rows.
REVISION 3.1 - January 2022
Two new registers have been added under the Registers menu for DLR Monitors and Defect Monitors. These are available to all users that currently have access to the Anomaly Register.
DLR Monitors and Defect Monitors
Both registers display a grid of all live monitors, displaying their latest details. On opening an individual record, the users will be able to see further details of that monitor including history, photos, files and comments.
In addition, the column Category has been added to the vessel register to display if the vessel is Major or Minor.
Associated PSV field
This field has been added to pipework and is displayed in the appropriate equipment register, and is
also added to Equipment Admin and Data Upload sections.
REVISION 3.0 - October 2021
Introduction of the RBA module for vessels and pipework.
REVISION 2.9 - October 2021
This update contains a reporting feature that allows downloading multiple reports or report files as zip archives.
REVISION 2.8 - October 2021
This update contains an administration feature that allows the upload of historic inspection results from Excel.
REVISION 2.7.6 - REMOVAL OF ADHOC INSPECTIONS
This minor revision will allow users with OIE and Tech roles to delete Adhoc Inspections that have been created in error.
Changes to Inspection in Progress (OIE and Tech)
Under the Inspection in Progress home page for OIE and Tech roles, a new column ‘Remove’ has been added to the end of the grid (depending on your screen resolution you may have to scroll to view it). If applicable, a bin icon will appear to allow the user to delete the inspection.
Note that this function:
is only available for Adhoc Inspections
only available to the user that created the inspection, or a System Administrator
To use the function simply click on the icon. A warning will be displayed asking the user to confirm
they want to delete the inspection.
Use with caution, the data cannot be recovered.
REVISION 2.7.0 - JULY 2021
This revision will enhance the CUI workpack creation and inspection process, as well as adding a CUI Register for improved visibility at line, vessel, and feature levels.
This release note will highlight changes to the existing software. Steps/sections that are not mentioned in this document will work in the same way as the current software.
Changes to Equipment Data and Inspection Codes
The following fields, previously pulled from the associated Process Stream, have been added to Pipework. Population of these fields will be carried out at a later date:
Operating Temperature Min
Operating Temperature Max
Operating Pressure Min
Operating Pressure Max
The field Insulation Purpose is now mandatory. For all vessels where this was not populated this has been set to Unknown.
A new optional field Platform has been added.
For inspections where Insulation Condition was collected the option Not Insulated has been changed to Not Required.
CUI Inspection Process
Workpack Creation (WPC)
In this section, the WPC must select the workpack type which will dictate the types of inspection that can be carried out within that workpack. Once saved, this cannot be changed.
Regular – GVI, CVI, IVI, BOR, RAD, UT, IRIS, DPI, MPI EC, Other
CUI – Therm, Pre-strip CVI, Post-strip CUI, UT, RAD, Reinstate CVI, Other
Item Selection - CUI
- Only Lines or Features of Lines where the Insulation Purpose field is not set to NI or is blank will appear for selection
- Only Areas and Features of Vessels where the insulation Purpose is not equal NI or is blank will appear for selection *
Technique Allocation and Review - CUI
For Visual type inspections, the user can select a line/s and, optionally, any feature of those selected lines
For all other types (NDT) they must select 1 feature
For Visual type inspections the user can select an area/s and, optionally, any feature of those selected areas
For all other types (NDT) they must select at least 1 feature
Technique Allocation and Review - Regular
A minor change has been made here for all Visual type inspections and the option to have these only containing Features has been removed. Therefore, these can be created at:
Line level only
Line and Feature level
Inspection Awaiting Implementation (OIE)
Currently, apart from UT, the new CUI Inspection techniques cannot be allocated to Tablet and must be input using the web software. This functionality will follow shortly.
* Where the Insulation Purpose of a Vessel is Not Insulated the WPC will see no rows in the grid
Inspection in Progress (Tech and OIE)
There are no changes to the inspections allocated to a Regular workpack, as well as UT, RAD and Other under CUI workpacks.
The Inspection Reports are updated to show the new fields collected in the process above.
Under the main Registers option on the main menu, CUI Register will be available to users that have been granted access to it. Please note that this Register is gathering a lot of information and can take a while to load.
The register is a grid of all active pipework and vessels where Insulation Condition is not blank or set to NI (Not Insulated). You can drilldown on each Vessel/Line to see further detail at Feature level. If you are doing this it is a good idea to right-click the link and open in a new tab – this will save reloading the main CUI Register when you want to return to it.
REVISION 2.6.4 – MAY 2021
Under the Asset Register section a new tab has been added to the registers for Pipework, Vessels and Structures. This tab will display a grid of wall thickness results, that have been recorded from UT and RAD inspections, against all features for that piece of equipment.
REVISION 2.5.0 - LATE APRIL 2021
Inspection in Progress (OIE / Tech)
UT, IRIS, DPI, MPI – Header and Equipment
A change has been made to this section for the following inspection types:
In line with the Tablet app, Header and Equipment details are now required to be input prior to recording inspection results when using the web-based application. The user will be asked to confirm the Equipment details each time they access the inspection tab. The Header and Equipment details will not be displayed in subsequent screens in the workflow but will be added to the Inspection Reports once generated.
For any of these inspection types that are carried out on the tablet, once synced, the Header details will be displayed on the web but the Equipment tab will remain hidden from view.
REVISION 2.4.0 -MID APRIL 2021
- New Grids - Fixing columns. As per the previous release, we are continuing to roll out the new grid (tables) format, which is now available in Workpack Creation.
- In all new grids we have added a function for the user to fix the position of columns so that they always appear on the screen even when you scroll to the right. Users can fix one or more columns to either the left or right side. Please note that this function is temporary so if you refresh the screen or close it and return to it, then these settings are not retained.
- To Fix a column right-click the column heading, select ‘Fix’ then ‘To the left’ or ‘To the right’.
- Search Parameters - Another feature (that was already implemented but we forgot to highlight) was that users can specify certain search parameters in the free text section by clicking on the looking glass.
- Workpack Creation (WPC) - We have also updated the Workpack Creation screens for the WPC role. As well as adding in the new grids for Item Selection and Technique Allocation sections, we have improved the interaction between the various sections.
- Also, in the Information section, if the user attempts to leave the section without saving any unsaved data a warning will be displayed at the top of the screen.
REVISION 2.3.6 - EARLY APRIL 2021
- New Grids - We are slowly rolling out new a grid (tables) format, currently available in the Asset and Feature Registers.
- New Graphs - We have also updated the format of the graphs used in the Inspection and the Anomaly Dashboards.
- Added specific pipework feature registers (trunnions, supports and penetrations) as well as enhancing the overall pipework feature register
- Enhanced dashboard graphs and some tables giving the user more flexibility and features
- Added Adhoc Inspection feature, allowing inspection results to be recorded without the need of workpack creation
- Client specific option added to enable switch to extended endorsement workflow for anomalies
- Admin section enhanced as well as adding functionality to bulk upload equipment details
REVISION 2.0 - AUTUMN 2020
- Updated look and layout
- Software is now client specific rather than asset specific
- Read-only version of each user role
- Inspection results can be reviewed line-by-line to avoid bottle-neck in workflow
- Multi file/photo upload function
- Client specific anomaly matrix
- Simplified process for Repair Coordinator (RC) handling repairs
- Addition of Asset Register giving users a central point to view equipment details and associated reports
- Anomaly register enhanced with improved detail with ability to review risk assessment
- Added numerous charts in Anomaly Dashboard section
- Enhanced drill-down on Condition Dashboard
Return to PIM OptimumBACK