We will comply with data protection law and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
This states that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate and relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- Kept securely.
More information can be found in PIM’s Data Protection, Retention and Disposal Procedure, a copy of which is available on request.
The policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page. This website policy was updated on 2nd March 2021.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
PIM, Woodburn House, Woodburn Road, Blackburn Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Aberdeenshire, AB21 0RX
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email or post.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: PlM, Woodburn House, Woodburn Road, Blackburn Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Aberdeenshire, AB21 0RX.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the UK GDPR Data Protection Regulation.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.pim-ltd.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.