Commercial / Contracts Manager
PIM are looking to source an experienced Commercial / Contracts Manager on a part time basis (around 20–30 hours per week), based in Aberdeenshire.
PIM are the industry’s leading integrity management specialist, providing active consultancy and strategic management support, to help clients manage the function and integrity of critical plant and equipment on their assets.
PIM continues to grow as a dynamic and agile business which offers successful candidates at all levels the ability to influence the success and direction of the company. From Technical Assistant to Director level PIM fosters a supportive environment and culture where employees are encouraged to innovate and offer alternatives, whilst striving to offer high levels of customer service found nowhere else.
As Commercial / Contracts Manager you will have a unique opportunity to influence how the Company behaves commercially by managing the contractual relationships with customers and subcontractors throughout the business lifecycle.
This is an autonomous role which is primarily commercially and contractually focussed but which will also offer the individual an opportunity to support PIM strategically in their drive into other sectors and international markets.
The Commercial / Contracts Manager role performs a critical role in our ability to achieve our goals by creating and maintaining strong relationships with our valued clients and suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will likely be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Law or Business (or other relevant degree).
- Have a thorough understanding of contract, procurement and tendering tools, techniques and regulatory requirements with relevant industry experience.
- Experienced in a similar role with quantifiable results on contract negotiation, administration and / or management.
- Familiar with LOGIC contracts in UKCS.
- Demonstrated negotiation, problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Focused and goal-oriented individual.
Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK.
As well as working within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, the successful candidate will enjoy continued career development and an excellent remuneration package.