Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to;
- Actively manage day to day delivery of planned RBI driven inspections including planning, enactment, review and remedial recommendations.
- Communicate on a daily basis with both offshore Inspection Team and onshore Integrity Management.
- Management of the integrity of Pressure Systems in accordance with client Integrity Management policies and strategies.
- Advise and assist Asset Management with respect to all activities impacting Equipment Condition, Technical Integrity, planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate and manage the interface for all technical disciplines supporting Pressure Systems management in the overall Integrity Management processes.
- Implement Asset Integrity Management Strategy and actively manage all Inspection and Anomaly management processes.
- Provide technical support to Asset as required.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Integrity Engineering.
- Engineering or science-based honours degree.
- Working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) with a relevant Engineering Institute (preferred).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel offshore if / when required.
Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK.
As well as working within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, the successful candidate will enjoy continued career development and an excellent remuneration package.