As a result of PIM’s continuing success and expansion, we are looking for an Integrity Engineer to be based at our office in Blackburn, Aberdeenshire.
This position is to work in an established operational team looking after our clients offshore assets.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to;
- Actively manage day to day delivery of planned RBI driven inspections including planning, enactment, review and remedial recommendations.
- Communicate on a daily basis with both offshore Inspection Team and onshore Integrity Management.
- Management of the integrity of Pressure Systems in accordance with client Integrity Management policies and strategies.
- Advise and assist Asset Management with respect to all activities impacting Equipment Condition, Technical Integrity, planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate and manage the interface for all technical disciplines supporting Pressure Systems management in the overall Integrity Management processes.
- Implement Asset Integrity Management Strategy and actively manage all Inspection and Anomaly management processes.
- Provide technical support to Asset as required.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Integrity Engineering.
- Engineering or science-based honours degree.
- Working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) with a relevant Engineering Institute (preferred).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel offshore if / when required.
Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK.
As well as working within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, the successful candidate will enjoy continued career development and an excellent remuneration package.