As a result of PIM’s continuing success and expansion, we are looking for a talented Graduate Engineer to be based at our office in Blackburn, Aberdeenshire.
You will be expected to support Senior Engineers in varied integrity related disciplines, including safety, reliability and maintenance studies.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to;
- Provide engineer assistance on assigned projects, e.g. detailed analysis of data using engineering methods and associated reporting.
- Undertake condition assessments and risk analysis of equipment to establish inspection schemes.
- Assist in the development of integrity management systems.
- May be requested to take lead role to co-ordinate project activity, ensuring the project implementation remains in accordance with quality and project plans.
- Assist with the development of company procedures/systems.
- Assist with quality audits and internal management reviews.
As part of your development, you will be actively encouraged to use your judgment as an Engineer to attain project conclusions and subsequent recommendations.
Although this role would be suited to an individual looking to sustain a rewarding career at this level, opportunity to progress will be provided to the candidate demonstrating capability to advance through the Company’s engineering grades.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate wishing to achieve CEng or IEng status. A mentor will be assigned to provide professional support to facilitate a timely progression to the Engineering Council Registration.
Desired Skills and Experience
Successful candidates will have a degree in an engineering related discipline. A basic level of industry awareness is also required.
Candidates must be willing to travel offshore and must be eligible to work within the UK.