Due to the growing demand for talented individuals, we have immediate vacancies for Technical Assistants to be based at our offices in Blackburn, Aberdeenshire.
Consideration will also be given to those wishing to work a hybrid or remote working pattern.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to;
- Provide technical assistance on assigned projects, including data and document organisation, data entry, analysis and reporting.
- Assist with the co-ordination of project activity, particularly where this involves organising data to support project implementation.
- Review drawings and other project related documentation, extracting key data and generating summary statements.
- Review and administration of inspection data and reports where required.
- Administration of registers, P&ID sets, corrosion circuits, PFD’s etc.
- Responsibility for building inspection workpacks to completion for review by responsible Engineer.
- Effective and efficient data and information management, including records, registers and databases.
- Preparation of Integrity Reports in conjunction with Engineer.
- Assist with drawing updates and document writing.
- Assist with the development of company procedures/systems.
- Assist with quality audits and internal management reviews.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highers / A Levels or equivalent essential.
- HNC in an Engineering discipline or technology or equivalent preferred.
- Microsoft Office applications Word & Excel (Access a distinct advantage).
- 2D Computer Aided Drafting desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK.
As well as working within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation, the successful candidate will enjoy continued career development and an excellent remuneration package.
Further training will be given.